Saturday, May 9, 2009

LOUD FAST RULES


Made this for a friend, figured I might as well post it because I already had it on Mediafire and I'm lazy. Playlist of late 70's-mid 80's hardcore, decent mix of well known bands and more obscure stuff. I have records by all these bands so if you want their full length stuff leave a comment and I'll put it up.

Track list is:

Zero Boys - Vicious Circle
Poison Idea - It's an Action
Jerry's Kids - I Don't Belong
Deep Wound - Video Prick
Really Red - I Was A Teenage Fuckup
No Alternative - Dead Men Tell No Tales
Necros - Conquest For Death
JFA - Out Of School
Marginal Man - Pandora's Box
Dicks - Little Boy's Feet
Ghost Dance - Shrunken Heads
Void - No Rules
United Mutation - Fugitive Family/Plain Truth
Chronic Sick - Dress Code
Misfits - We Bite
Die Kreuzen - Fuckups
Domino Theory - Scare
Adolescents - Word Attack
Septic Death - Never Trust
Koro - Selfless
Angry Samoans - Steak Knife
Battalion of Saints - Hell's Around the Next Corner
Meatmen - 1 Down 3 To Go
Big Boys - I'm Sorry
Hugh Beaumont Experience - Moo
Gray Matter - Head

loud fast rules

2 comments: